Hi Jason,

There was an unnecessary branch have been created with the same name
(v4.4.11) which consist of C5 code. That's why the UI showed an incorrect
code. So I have removed the incorrect branch and now you can see the
correct tag [1] even from the UI. So as Rajith suggested please checkout
the v4.4.11 tag by using the following command to get the correct code.

git checkout tags/v4.4.11

[1] https://github.com/wso2/carbon-kernel/tree/v4.4.11/core

Thanks,
Ashen