Hi Team,

Is it possible to remove any header from the API response using [1] or is
it specific to certain headers. Currently I'm getting the following headers
in the response and I tried to remove  them following [1].

Access-Control-Allow-Origin:
Access-Control-Allow-Methods:
Access-Control-Allow-Headers:
Added the following in the main sequence but the headers were not removed.

<property name="Access-Control-Allow-Origin" scope="transport"
action="remove"/>
<property name="Access-Control-Allow-Methods" scope="transport"
action="remove"/>
<property name="Access-Control-Allow-Headers" scope="transport"
action="remove"/>
<property name="Content-Type" scope="transport" action="remove"/>

Is there something additional should be done other than adding the above to
default sequences ? (Tried this in a WUM updated APIM 2.1.0).

[1] -
https://docs.wso2.com/display/AM210/Remove+Specific+Request+Headers+From+Response

Thanks,
Omindu.