Hi Maduranga,

I have created the issue [1] to track the mentioned issue.

I am trying to implement the MP-JWT 1.0 spec [2] and they have introduced a
new claim named 'upn' which should be mapped to the user principal which is
similar to the 'sub' claim which already exists in the OIDC dialect.

'sub' claim is already mapped to the local claim 'username' and the 'upn'
also should be the 'username' since it is the user principal. I am trying
to understand the correct way to map these two claims.

[1] - https://github.com/wso2/product-is/issues/3069
[2] -
https://www.eclipse.org/community/eclipse_newsletter/2017/september/article2.php

Regards,