Hi Everyone,

I would like to know if there is any kind of rule of thumb on how much
logic should we keep inside ESB.

My point is, we are migrating some applications from other esbs and
application servers to WSO2 Enterprise Integrator.
Even even some WEB Services we have migrated to WSO2. Some of them have a
bit more complex logic and become very complex to implement using the XML
config language.

Do you have any guidance on what we should keep inside the ESB and what we
should avoid and make it as separated applications invoked by the ESB.

Francisco Ribeiro
*SCEA|SCJP|SCWCD|IBM Certified SOA Associate*