Hi,

I hope you are building this jar from a maven project. Could you please
share the pom file of this application? Could you please import the
relevant package (org.apache.cxf.jaxws.spi) with correct version and try?

Thanks

On Tue, Apr 17, 2018 at 5:12 AM, Júnior <fjunio...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am adding a jar file that uses a JAX-WS client to invoke a web service.
> When I am trying to execute the code, I am getting this error:
>
> javax.xml.ws.spi.FactoryFinder$ConfigurationError: Provider
> org.apache.cxf.jaxws.spi.ProviderImpl not found
>
> Caused by: javax.xml.ws.spi.FactoryFinder$ConfigurationError: Provider
> org.apache.cxf.jaxws.spi.ProviderImpl not found
> at javax.xml.ws.spi.FactoryFinder$2.run(FactoryFinder.java:130)
> at javax.xml.ws.spi.FactoryFinder.doPrivileged(FactoryFinder.java:220)
> at javax.xml.ws.spi.FactoryFinder.newInstance(FactoryFinder.java:124)
> at javax.xml.ws.spi.FactoryFinder.access$200(FactoryFinder.java:44)
> at javax.xml.ws.spi.FactoryFinder$3.run(FactoryFinder.java:211)
> at javax.xml.ws.spi.FactoryFinder.doPrivileged(FactoryFinder.java:220)
> at javax.xml.ws.spi.FactoryFinder.find(FactoryFinder.java:160)
> at javax.xml.ws.spi.Provider.provider(Provider.java:43)
> at javax.xml.ws.Service.<init>(Service.java:35)
>

> Do you know how to overcome this error?
>
> Thanks,
>
> --
> Francisco Ribeiro
> *SCEA|SCJP|SCWCD|IBM Certified SOA Associate*

Shakila Sasikaran
Software Engineer
Mobile :+94 (0) 77 526 6848
shak...@wso2.com