I am trying to install the CXF Reliable messaging, but it is failing.

I am using the pom.xml, with this feature:

<features>
                <feature>
                  <id>org.wso2.carbon.inbound.endpoints.ext.wsrm</id>
                  <version>4.6.6</version>
                </feature>
              </features>

But it is failing. The error says:

Installation failed.The installable unit
org.wso2.carbon.inbound.endpoints.ext.wsrm/4.6.6 has not been found.

Do you know what is the feature id and version for this?

I am using EI 610.