Hi Monika,

Thank you for your interest in contributing to the WSO2 documentation!
There are a couple of ways you can contribute:

   - As you are reading through the documentation, if you have a suggestion
   for an improvement, click the *Doc Feedback* button on the right side of
   the relevant page and enter your feedback for that page.
   - If you have a sample, article, use case, tutorial, or other original
   content you would like to contribute, please visit
   https://wso2.org/jira/projects/DOCUMENTATION/summary, log in and create
   an issue, and then type your content (or attach it as a file) in the issue.
   We will then review your content, and if we find it to be suitable, we will
   determine the best place to publish it (e.g., in the documentation or
   training materials or as a technical article).

If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Sincerely,
Jackie Wheeler
VP, Technical Content and Certification
WSO2, Inc.