ID Token Expiry time was added to Service Provider level recently as an
improvement.

We need to validate at the admin service level and set the server level
default value for id token expiry time if not specified by the user.

We have done similar validations for access token / refresh token expiry
IIRC. So yes, this needs to be fixed.

--
Farasath Ahamed
Senior Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com