Hi Shib,

Yes. If it doesn't allow you to delete just in case because this API_ID is
a foreign key of AM_API_LC_EVENT table, you have to first delete the
records in AM_API_LC_EVENT table with those API_IDs and then try deleting
entries from AM_API tables.

Below are the queries.

DELETE FROM AM_API_LC_EVENT WHERE API_ID = 7 AND API_ID = 12;
DELETE FROM AM_API WHERE API_ID=7 AND API_ID =12;

Regards
DinushaD

--
Dinusha Dissanayake