Hi Sachithra,

If I'm not mistaken, I don't think it is possible to add a comment in the
template that will appear in the output.  I myself tried several approaches
but still didn't work. Might be able to add it programmatically.

Also what would be the use case for having a comment in template output ?

Thanks,
Viduranga.

Regards*,*
*Viduranga Gunarathne*