Hi all,

I've tested following scenarios on the IS 5.6.0-RC3 pack.

User management (add/update/remove users).
User management in secondary userstores (Read-Write LDAP).
Consent Management in SAML SSO.
SAML to SAML federation.
Creating workflows definitions for primary userstore users.
Engaging/Disabling workflows on user-store operations.
Enable role based authorization using XACML for service providers.
Tenant creation/update/disabling.

No blocking issues are found.

[+] Stable - go ahead and release.

Thanks,
Sathya

On Tue, Jun 19, 2018 at 12:26 PM, Vihanga Liyanage <viha...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've tested following scenarios on the IS 5.6.0-RC3 pack with default
> database setup.
>
>    - Enable user self-registration and self-register a new user.
>    - Add multiple consent purposes with multiple PII categories.
>    - Login to dashboard and see whether we can see the default consent
>    and above added PII categories.
>    - Confirm claims are getting filtered based on consents.
>    - Configure a service provider with OpenID Connect and acquire access
>    tokens via Authorization Code, Implicit, Client Credential and Password
>    grant types.
>    - Enable ID token encryption for the service provider and test the
>    flow with decryption for all grant types.
>    - Delete the self-signed up user, create another user with the exact
>    same username, log in to the dashboard and see what are the consents
>    shown.
>    - Revoke consents of the user via the dashboard and try accessing the
>    SP to verify the consents are asked again.
>    - Delete the SP, login to the dashboard and see whether the consents
>    are deleted for that SP.
>
> No blocking issues are found.
>
> [+] Stable - go ahead and release.
>
> Thanks,
> Vihanga.
>
> On Fri, Jun 15, 2018 at 6:29 PM Madawa Soysa <mada...@wso2.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> We are pleased to announce the third release candidate of WSO2 Identity
>> Server 5.6.0.
>>
>> This release fixes the following issues
>>
>>    - 5.6.0-RC Fixes
>>    <https://github.com/wso2/product-is/milestone/40?closed=1>
>>    - 5.6.0-Beta Fixes
>>    <https://github.com/wso2/product-is/milestone/39?closed=1>
>>    - 5.6.0-Alpha2 Fixes
>>    <https://github.com/wso2/product-is/milestone/43?closed=1>
>>    - 5.6.0-Alpha Fixes
>>    <https://github.com/wso2/product-is/milestone/38?closed=1>
>>    - 5.6.0-M7 Fixes
>>    <https://github.com/wso2/product-is/milestone/37?closed=1>
>>    - 5.6.0-M6 Fixes
>>    <https://github.com/wso2/product-is/milestone/36?closed=1>
>>    - 5.6.0-M5 Fixes
>>    <https://github.com/wso2/product-is/milestone/35?closed=1>
>>    - 5.6.0-M4 Fixes
>>    <https://github.com/wso2/product-is/milestone/34?closed=1>
>>    - 5.6.0-M3 Fixes
>>    <https://github.com/wso2/product-is/milestone/33?closed=1>
>>    - 5.6.0-M2 Fixes
>>    <https://github.com/wso2/product-is/milestone/31?closed=1>
>>    - 5.6.0-M1 Fixes
>>    <https://github.com/wso2/product-is/milestone/30?closed=1>
>>
>> Source and distribution,
>>     Runtime -  https://github.com/wso2/product-is/releases/tag/v5.6.0-rc3
>>     Analytics - https://github.com/wso2/analytics-is/releases/v5.6.0-rc3
>>
>> Please download, test the product and vote.
>>
>>     [+] Stable - go ahead and release
>>     [-] Broken - do not release (explain why)
>>
>> Thanks,
> [...]

Sathya Bandara
Software Engineer
WSO2 Inc. http://wso2.com
Mobile: (+94) 715 360 421 <+94%2071%20411%205032>

<+94%2071%20411%205032>