Hi Team,

I am trying to copya file from FTP server to local machine, below is my
code: -

<proxy name="FTPFileProxy" startOnLoad="true" transports="http https"
xmlns="http://ws.apache.org/ns/synapse";>
    <target>
        <inSequence>
            <fileconnector.ftpOverProxy>
                <proxyHost>{proxyhost name}</proxyHost>
                <proxyPort>{proxyhost port}</proxyPort>
                <proxyUsername>{proxy username}</proxyUsername>
                <proxyPassword>{proxy pass}</proxyPassword>
                <ftpServer>{ftpServerIP}</ftpServer>
                <ftpPort>{ftpServerPort}</ftpPort>
                <ftpUsername>{ftpUsername}</ftpUsername>
                <ftpPassword>{ftpPassword}</ftpPassword>
                <targetFile>/home/subfolder/file.xml</targetFile>
            </fileconnector.ftpOverProxy>
            <fileconnector.copy>
                <source>ftp://admin:pass@localhost
/home/subfolder/file.xml</source>
                <destination>file:///D:/WSO2 testing files/Destination
folder File Connector</destination>
                <setTimeout>100000</setTimeout>
                <setPassiveMode>true</setPassiveMode>
                <setSoTimeout>100000</setSoTimeout>
            </fileconnector.copy>
            <log description="LOG" level="custom">
                <property name="Property Name"
value="===================FTP LOGGGER"/>
            </log>
        </inSequence>
        <outSequence>
            <respond/>
        </outSequence>
        <faultSequence/>
    </target>

</proxy>

But I am getting the error saying "org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: The input
stream for an incoming message is null."

Please help

Thank you,
Aman