I have a subscription creation workflow  configured as below in the
/_system/governance/apimgt/applicationdata/workflow-extensions.xml

   <Property name="serviceEndpoint">
http://localhost:9765/services/SubscriptionApprovalWorkFlowProcess/</
Property>
         <Property name="username">admin_user</Property>
         <Property name="password">admin_password</Property>
         <Property name="callbackURL">
https://localhost:8243/services/WorkflowCallbackService</Property>
    </SubscriptionCreation>

This configuration successfully works and makes the subscription on hold
when a user subscribes to an API. Is the subscription approval could only
be done by the admin_user as configured in this? I could only see the
Approval Tasks for subscription creation if I only log in with the
admin_user to the admin portal. If I log in with another user account who
has all the admin permissions, approval tasks don't show up in there.

Is there a way to make this show up for all the admin users? Or better if
we have another specific role with only approval permission and allow all
the users on that role to view and approve. Is there a way to achieve this?

Appreciate your feedback

regards
--
Shazni Nazeer