Hi,

This issue occurred because the bpmn-explorer has been copied to '
business-process/repository/deployment/server/jaggeryapps/' after tenant
modification, according to doc description in [1].
But it should be copied to '
business-process/repository/tenants/<id>/jaggeryapps/' instead.

Thanks Milinda to find this.

@Praneesha, please update the doc[1] accordingly?

[1] https://docs.wso2.com/display/EI610/Using+the+BPMN+Explorer