WSO2 Identity and Access Management team is pleased to announce the release
of Identity Server 5.7.0 alpha2!
Downloads

You can download WSO2 Identity Server 5.7.0 alpha2 from here
<https://github.com/wso2/product-is/releases/download/v5.7.0-alpha2/wso2is-5.7.0-alpha2.zip>
.

You can download WSO2 Identity Server Analytics 5.7.0 alpha2 from here
<https://github.com/wso2/analytics-is/releases/download/v5.7.0-alpha2/wso2is-analytics-5.7.0-alpha2.zip>
.

How to run

1. Extract the downloaded zip file.

2. Go to the bin directory in the extracted folder.

3. Run the wso2server.sh file if you are on a Linux/Mac OS or run the
wso2server.bat file if you are on a Windows OS.

4. Optionally, if you need to start the OSGi console with the server, use
the -DosgiConsole property when starting the server.

What's new in WSO2 Identity Server 5.7.0 alpha2

A list of all the new features and bug fixes shipped with this release can
be found here <https://github.com/wso2/product-is/milestone/51?closed=1>

Known Issues

All the open issues pertaining to WSO2 Identity Server are reported at the
following location:

   -

   IS Runtime <https://github.com/wso2/product-is/issues>
   -

   IS Analytics <https://github.com/wso2/analytics-is/issues>

How You Can Contribute

Mailing Lists

Join our mailing list and correspond with the developers directly.

Developer list: dev@wso2.org | Subscribe | Mail Archive
<http://mail.wso2.org/mailarchive/dev/>

User forum: StackOverflow <http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/wso2is>

Reporting Issues

We encourage you to report issues, improvements, documentation faults, and
feature requests regarding WSO2 Identity Server through WSO2 Identity
Server GIT Issues <https://github.com/wso2/product-is/issues>.

For more information about WSO2 Identity Server, please see
https://wso2.com/identity-and-access-management or visit the WSO2 Oxygen
Tank <http://wso2.com/library/> developer portal for additional resources.

~ The WSO2 Identity and Access Management Team ~

--

*Senthalan Kanagalingam*
*Software Engineer - WSO2 Inc.*