Hi Lahirumadu ,

Thank you for the response .

I had gone through the documentation and  was little confused, Like when
ESB needs to send data over TCP then IP and port of the TCP server is
required however here we just mention Port, So my scenario is that ESB
should be able to send data over TCP to another server and once the server
responds with a message then ESB should further do the enrich the response.

Regards,

Amit Gupta