Hi all,
We have added the support  for localization in APIM v3. We have followed
the format[1] (words separated by dots)when specifying the key for the i18n
text.
But when we have lengthy text values , the key is getting longer as in [2].
We have followed the same patter in APIM V2 also when specifying the key,
where the key is similar as the text need to be displayed.
When we have keys with separated by dota, if the text to be displayed have
special character like ", or . or ' or etc", we can not incorporate them
into the key.
So we need  answers for the following two questions.

1. Are we creating the text key same as the text to be displayed. (AFAIK we
have done this in V2 because its easy to translate the json file in to
another language) or are we using short key values.
2. Are we using the dot (.) as the delimiter for key values. If the answer
to the question 1, is to use key as same as the value, we can not use this
delimiter because we can not include special characters

[1] -
https://github.com/wso2/carbon-dashboards/blob/master/components/dashboards-web-component/public/locales/en.json

[2] -
https://github.com/wso2/carbon-apimgt/blob/master/features/apimgt/org.wso2.carbon.apimgt.publisher.feature/src/main/resources/publisher/public/locales/en.json#L9