Hi All,

I have tested following scenarios with PostgreSQL database and didn't get
any issues.

   - Configuring a service provider for adaptive authentication
   - Configuring Role-Based Adaptive Authentication
   - Configuring User-Age-Based Adaptive Authentication
   - Configuring Tenant-Based Adaptive Authentication
   - Configuring User Store-Based Adaptive Authentication
   - Configuring IP-Based Adaptive Authentication
   - Configuring New-Device-Based Adaptive Authentication
   - Configuring ACR-Based Adaptive Authentication
   - Using WSO2 Stream Processor for Adaptive Authentication
   - Configuring Risk-Based Adaptive Authentication
   - Configuring login-based adaptive authentication

[+] Stable - Go ahead and release.

Regards,
Chuhaashanan

Chuhaashanan