Hi Shibsankar,

Yes. You need to download WSO2 APIM Analytics server.
Please refer to the docuementation[1] to configure analytics. It will
contain the information for you to download the WSO2 APIM analytics server
as well.
After downloading the Analytics server, you can simply follow the steps
mentioned in the document to enable the analytics for API Manager.

After that, once you invoke the APIs, after a few minutes the relevant data
will get populated in the stat DB and you can see them via publisher and
store portals.

[1] https://docs.wso2.com/display/AM250/Configuring+APIM+Analytics

Thanks,
DinushaD