Hi all

We have tested the wso2ei-6.4.0-RC-1 distribution on TestGrid and please
find the test results in mail threads [1] and [2].

Subsequent to the execution results, the product team had further tested
the failing test cases manually and based on the results they have shared,
5 out of the failed tests are passing, 4 of them are invalid and the rest
are due to issues in test cases. A summary of the test results is as
follows:

DBlookupMediatorTestCase#dbLookupTestStoredProcedures

Invalid

DBlookupMediatorTestCase#dbLookupMediatorTestWithMultipleResults

Invalid

BPMNRestVariableTestCase#init

Invalid

DBlookupMediatorTestCase#dbLookupTestStoredFunctions

Invalid

HumanTaskXpathExtensionsTest#testNumberFunctions

Passed

HumanTaskXpathExtensionsTest#testStringFunctions

Passed

BPELRPCPartnerInvocationTest#invokeRPCClientProcess

Passed

BpelVersioningTest#checkVersion

Passed

SendIntegrationTestCase#testSendingFailOverEndpoint_Receivin
g_Sequence_Dynamic_BM

Passed

HttpAccessLogTestCase#init

Test Issue

ContentTypeTestCase#testReturnContentType#data_provider_1

Test Issue

ContentTypeTestCase#testReturnContentType#data_provider_6

Test Issue

BPMNRestDeploymentsTestCase#testGetDeployments

Test Issue

JMSEndpointTestCase#testJMSProxy

Test Issue

ESBJAVA3336HostHeaderValuePortCheckTestCase#setEnvironment

Test Issue

HTTPResponseCodeTestCase#testReturnResponseCode#data_provider_2

Test Issue

SingleServiceGeneratorTestCase#testServiceGeneration

Test Issue

PropertyPersistenceDeletingAndAddingTstCase#testMediationPer
sistenceDeletingAndAdding

Test Issue

CarbonApplicationReDeploymentTestCase#carReDeploymentTest

Test Issue

BPMNUserSubstitutionTestCase#testAddSubstitute

Test Issue

MultipleServicesGeneratorTestCase#testServiceGeneration

Test Issue

Based on the above observation, TestGrid can proceed with the release vote
as,

[+] Stable - Go ahead and release

[1] 'wso2ei-intg' Integration Test Failure! #(19)
[2] 'wso2ei-intg' Integration Test Failure! #(22)

Thank you

Regards
Asma

Asma Zinneera Jabir