Hi Juan,

Could you please remove the following property from the
<IS-KM>/repository/conf/identity/identity.xml file and restart the server.
A git issue has been reported to solve the issue [1].

OAuthScopeValidator class=
"org.wso2.carbon.identity.oauth2.validators.JDBCScopeValidator

[1] https://github.com/wso2/product-apim/issues/3777

Thanks,
Nila.

Nilasini Thirunavukkarasu