Hi Shazni,

I just tried to copy a file to the same location. The only change is,
without passing the body to the input content. I cloned the body using
enrich mediator and used that. Seems it is working. And I used the url
encoded value for the special character in the password.

Thanks

--
Shakila Sasikaran
Software Engineer