Hi All,

We had come across the following issue when configuring environment
variables for API Manager 3.0.

We had the following type of deployment.yaml as default.

wso2.configuration:
  complexBean:
    name: default
    Bean:
      name: default

in order to set the environment variable for *name *under complexBean, we
have to write environment variable as follows.

WSO2.CONFIGURATION_COMPLEXTESTBEAN_NAME="default"

Which is not supported to create an environment variable couldn't have a
dot (.) in the name.

In order to fix this issue, I had come up with make Underscore ( _ )  in
namespace value. Once it fixed it looks like follows.

WSO2_CONFIGURATION_COMPLEXTESTBEAN_NAME="default"

Please find the git issue create [1] and pull request for fix [2].

[1] - https://github.com/wso2/carbon-config/issues/66
[2]  - https://github.com/wso2/carbon-config/issues/66

Thanks

*Tharindu Dharmarathna*Associate Technical Lead
WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com