Hi Aman,

Option 1:
There is a set of REST APIs to do CURD operations with the registry. You
can access the registry using that.
In order to enable the APIs, you have to add the webapp which will enable
the REST API for registry as described in
https://docs.wso2.com/display/AM220/Using+the+Registry+REST+API

Option 2:
You can use the SOAP Admin Service *ResourceAdminService.*
Please refer https://docs.wso2.com/display/AM210/WSO2+Admin+Services to
understand on Admin Services.
There are many blogs written on how to use them with SoapUI.
       1.
https://medium.com/@naduni_pamudika/calling-wso2-admin-services-78afa7dd4c44
       2.
https://medium.com/@anuradha.15/invoke-wso2-admin-services-via-soapui-or-postman-d0f6a17fbedf

Cheers!

On Fri, Dec 7, 2018 at 4:05 PM Aman Singh <amansingh0...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Devs,
>
> In WSO2 ESB we can get the data that we have stored in registry. Is it
> also possible that we can upload some data in registry with the help of
> WSO2 ESB? or we have to manually upload the data in registry like we
> usually do?
>
> Thank you,
> Aman.

*Pasindu Jayaweera*
Software Engineer | WSO2 Inc
Mobile: +94 711555785 | Blog: blog.pasindujayaweera.com
<http://wso2.com/signature>