From: Niveathika Rajendran <niveath...@wso2.com>
Date: Wed, Dec 19, 2018 at 2:05 PM
Subject: Re: Connect ESB to SP
To: Reza Ameri <rz.am...@gmail.com>

Hi Reza,

Glad to hear it!

As message flow widget is a custom widget, this wiring is handled in the
code [1]. That's why this wiring is not explicitly done in the MessageFlow
widget case.

Furthermore, as I am unaware of the exact use case of message flow widget,
I am routing this email to the WSO2 Developers list.

[1]
https://github.com/wso2/analytics-solutions/blob/master/components/ei-analytics/org.wso2.analytics.solutions.ei.analytics/widgets/EIAnalyticsMessageFlow/src/EIAnalyticsMessageFlow.jsx#L1208

Best Regards,
*Niveathika Rajendran,*