Hello,

This is java version
java version "1.8.0_192-ea"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_192-ea-b02)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.192-b02, mixed mode)

This morning, back from the week-end and  as usual after some 3 days, CPU load
was 400%.  The JVM rans with options  -Xms512M -Xmx4G
I just restart it with options  -Xms2G -Xmx2G (oracle recommands to make both
values equals)

When the problem arrives, there is a big  file "heap-dump.hprof" in the log
directory.   A the moment the file was created, no errors in carbon.log.

Our system (EI+Analytics) waits for this problem to be solved in order to go
into production mode. So now we are still testing and there are very poor
datas/trafic to this servers:  all mySQL DBs are 32,1 Mb, a cron process is
querying the EI server every hours with some tens requests…

Thanks for you help,
Bernard

Le 2 mars 2019 à 11:14, Niveathika Rajendran