Hi All,

IS samples[1] allow the users to try out SSO with OIDC(scenario 02). In
this scenario, OIDC Session Management is used to invalidate
sessions(logout). However, OIDC supports 3 logout mechanisms as follow.

   1. Session Management
   2. Back-channel Logout
   3. Front-channel Logout

If we're to provide scenarios for other two logout mechanisms we have to
disable session check feature used in session management. But this cannot
be done with the current implementation as it doesn't have any property to
change the logout mechanism used in the OIDC SSO scenario at the
application run time.

Appreciate your insight on the priority of the $subject.

[1] https://github.com/wso2/samples-is

Best Regards
--
*Isuranga Perera* | Software Engineer | WSO2 Inc.
 +94 71 735 7034 | isura...@wso2.com <isu...@wso2.com>