Hi,

I'm currently designing a dashboard. I've a couple of questions about the
possibilities of dashboard tooling. These are:

  *   Is it possible to connect a real time Siddhi application (created in WSO2
SP) with a dashboard. So can I use a sink in the Siddhi application to connect
to a dashboard?
  *   I want to make line graph in de dashboard that may hightlighs a certain
part (multiple lines) based on some conditions. Can I create some code to
implement some condition. For example when the incoming data sends 5 events
after each other a "1" for a attribute I want to highlight those events?
  *   Can I create a combination of line and point graph? So both lines and
points are visible?
  *   Can also add a textual box where I can display some messages in the
dashboard environment?

  *   Is there some documentation where I can find extensive explenation about
dashboarding. Because now I can only find a couple basic tutorials on this
link: https://docs.wso2.com/display/SP440/Stream+Processor+Documentation

Best regards,
Wiedo