Hi Alexander,

and your screenshot looks really weird... Do you have any good reason to believe that your problem is really related to Xalan? The exception message mentions BCEL, and that's quite different story...

Your problem seems to be known already: see http://stackoverflow.com/questions/25903160/html-unit-found-internal-error-oops-exiting . Try to follow the suggestions mentioned there. It might be good also just to run your program in debug mode, make it "stop in main" and see step by step what happens next...

Please feel free to white to me directly in Russian if you ever feel like so...

Regards,
Sergey