On Wed, May 13, 2020 at 08:29:47AM +0100, Roger Leigh wrote:
> To follow up,
>

> I have been able to commit and push to xalan-site (git).  However, I'm not
> sure that directly affected the production website.  I assume there's some
> job which updates the site from version control, but I don't know if that's
> been updated to work with the new git repo.  Does anyone know how this
> works, and who is responsible for it?

As I understand it, it's all controlled by the .asf.yaml configuration [1].
So pushing a .asf.yaml file with the appropriate config to the
appropriate branch should make it happen automatically from that point
forward.

Though, looking at the docs, it doesn't seem possible to specify an arbitrary
directory to deploy from, so we might have to move the contents of docs/xalan
to /content or /output to make it work correctly.

A .asf.yaml with

publish:
    whoami:  master

committed to the root of master and docs/xalan moved to /content should do
the trick, I think.

[1]https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/.asf.yaml+features+for+git+repositories

--
GPG: 5CDD 0C9C F446 BC1B 2509  8791 1762 E022 7034 CF84