(All Non-Binding)
+1 for fixing Maven dependencies
+1 for removing QName from xmlbeans jar
+1 for a new RC

let me know what I can do to help,
-Jacob Danner

On 5/11/07, Cezar Andrei <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
+1 for fixing Maven dependencies
+1 for removing QName from xmlbeans jar
+1 for a new RC

Cezar

entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally
privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received
this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then delete
it.