The vote is closed now, thank you for your votes.

After five +1 and three +0 votes, of which five binding, RC1 becomes the
official XMLBeans v2.5.0 release.

Please allow the next few days for files to become available on the
distribution sites and for the website update.

Big thanks to all participants that made this release possible.

Cezar Andrei

  _____