Hello everyone,

I would like to call a vote for releasing Apache YuniKorn 1.5.1 RC1.
This is a minor release which contains only bugfixes.

The release artefacts have been uploaded here:
  https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/yunikorn/1.5.1-RC1/

My public key is located in the KEYS file:
  https://downloads.apache.org//yunikorn/KEYS

JIRA issues that have been resolved in this release:
   https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=12353383

The release solves a deadlock issue. If possible, test Yunikorn with
workloads that put Yunikorn under stress (ie. thousands/tens of thousands
of pods).

Git tags for each component are as follows:
yunikorn-scheduler-interface: v1.5.1-1
yunikorn-core: v1.5.1-1
yunikorn-k8shim: v1.5.1-1
yunikorn-web: v1.5.1-1
yunikorn-release: v1.5.1-1

Once the release is voted on and approved, all repos will be tagged
1.5.1 for consistency.

Please review and vote. The vote will be open for at least 96 hours
and closes on Tuesday 14 May 2024, 20:00:00 CEST.

[ ] +1 Approve
[ ] +0 No opinion
[ ] -1 Disapprove (and the reason why)

Thank you,