GitHub user corneadoug opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/pull/1180

    [ZEPPELIN-1059] Fix the Print CSS file

    ### What is this PR for?
    While investigating the original issue, I discovered that the
`printMode.css` file was never used before.
    I changed it so it is taken into account when printing, and added some CSS
to remove unnecessary components in the printing page.

    ### What type of PR is it?
    Bug Fix

    ### What is the Jira issue?
    https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZEPPELIN-1059

    ### How should this be tested?
    Try to print a Note with your web-browser and look at the preview.
    There shouldn't be the Zeppelin Navbar or a weird Title hiding the content.

    ### Screenshots (if appropriate)
    After this PR:
    ![screen shot 2016-07-13 at 7 16 50
pm](https://cloud.githubusercontent.com/assets/710411/16800158/d275a8dc-492e-11e6-9230-bc56e7d029c1.png)

    ### Questions:
    * Does the licenses files need update? No
    * Is there breaking changes for older versions? No
    * Does this needs documentation? No

    $ git pull https://github.com/corneadoug/incubator-zeppelin ZEPPELIN-1059

    https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/pull/1180.patch

    This closes #1180

----
commit bb3542d135765ff123f69b74bf6ec2b1e77e66e7
Author: Damien CORNEAU <cornead...@gmail.com>
Date:   2016-07-13T10:18:33Z

    fix the print css

----