Github user corneadoug commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/pull/1210

    @mwpenny latest changes I promise haha

    If you resize the paragraph to the smallest height allowed, the popup is
crushed and unusable, however there is plenty of space on top and bottom of the
popup, maybe we could try to reduce it.
    We can't support every width and height, but lets see if we can do
something for that case
    ![screen shot 2016-08-11 at 4 16 07
pm](https://cloud.githubusercontent.com/assets/710411/17582155/0776e77c-5fe5-11e6-8066-9e76063140dc.png)

    If you don't have internet, it would be nice to show a small error message
instead of the map
    ![screen shot 2016-08-11 at 4 19 48
pm](https://cloud.githubusercontent.com/assets/710411/17582134/e521efb4-5fe4-11e6-9a14-b170ea8c3b7c.png)

    Also without internet, the app takes a good 20-30seconds to load/show (even
home page).
    It is due to the page try to load the esri CSS from online.
    I think this
[plugin](https://github.com/GabrielDelepine/angular-css-injector) could help
with that problem.

---