Guillaume,

Can you try this?

Enable Zeppelin authentication, via Shiro config and have Kerberos setup
for Zeppelin. Zeppelin JDBC interpreter should automatically add logged in
user's identity to the JDBC connection after this confg.

Note the settings below.

Thanks,
Vinay

ÃIdentity Propagation with JDBC (Hive)
1.Enable Authentication via Shiro Config
–zeppelin.jdbc.auth.type = KERBEROS
–zeppelin.jdbc.principal = principal value
–zeppelin.jdbc.keytab.location = keytab location
•JDBC Interpreter will add end-user as
jdbc:hive2://HiveHost:10000/default;principal=hive/_h...@my-realm.com
;hive.server2.proxy.user=<$USER_NAME>