Github user corneadoug commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/pull/1135

    @davidtzoor sorry for the long wait, I was trying to finish a few things
before looking closer into this PR.

    There was another visualization that got merged, so you will have to rebase.

    Can you also provide a few things to make it easier for me to review:
    * Some code (paragraph) that create or import a data set necessary to use
that graph, you can update the **How should this be tested** part of the PR's
description with it.
    * The data structure used by the graph (in PR description)

    Then I should be able to test it out, and give some feedback to have it
merged

---
with INFRA.
---