GitHub user AhyoungRyu opened a pull request:
[MINOR] Hide "Currently there are no properties ~" msg & "edit", "restart"
and "remove" btn in edit mode
### What is this PR for?
"Currently there are no properties and dependencies set for this
interpreter" message is shown when there are no properties & dependencies in
interpreter setting page. But this message can be seen even in the edit mode.
It's quite wired. This message needs to be shown only in non-editable mode.
The `edit`, `restart` and `remove` button are same.
- `edit` button doesn't do any work after changing to edit mode
- `restart` button: it doesn't make sense that someone is editing and
restarting interpreter at the same time
- `remove` button: Maybe someone wants to remove the interpreter while he
is editing the interpreter. But it would be better this button is shown only in
non-editable mode for the consistency with the other buttons.
For the above reasons, I changed those buttons to be shown in non-editable
mode only. `Save` & `Cancel` buttons are enough to the edit page I think.
Please see the attached gif image.
### What type of PR is it?
### What is the Jira issue?
### How should this be tested?
1. After applying this patch and build only `zeppelin-web` with `./grunt
build` under `zeppelin-web`.
2. You can quickly check this change in dev mode with `./grunt serve`.
3. Go to `Interpreter` menu and click "edit" button on Angular interpreter
to see "Currently there are no properties and dependencies set for this
### Screenshots (if appropriate)
* Does the licenses files need update? no
* Is there breaking changes for older versions? no
* Does this needs documentation? no
You can merge this pull request into a Git repository by running:
$ git pull https://github.com/AhyoungRyu/zeppelin fix/editMode
Alternatively you can review and apply these changes as the patch at:
To close this pull request, make a commit to your master/trunk branch
with (at least) the following in the commit message:
This closes #1434
Author: AhyoungRyu <fbdkdu...@hanmail.net>
Fix minor issues in interpreter setting edit mode
If your project is set up for it, you can reply to this email and have your
reply appear on GitHub as well. If your project does not have this feature
enabled and wishes so, or if the feature is enabled but not working, please
contact infrastructure at infrastruct...@apache.org or file a JIRA ticket