Hi,

    When i was working on an issue, i tried to create pull request. i ended
up having a issue like below

The steps i followed while doing that

1. git add 'files'
2. git commit
3. git push origin master
After that i was following the rebase process, once i resolved the
conflicts, i pushed the files to upstream and created the PR.
4. After that i did some changes in code and pushed it origin, during that
time a unknown commit got included in the PR i created and also after that
always rebase conflict resolutions end up in creating another conflict.

Please let me know if anyone have faced this issue before and let me know
the steps that needs to done to resolve this issue.

Thanks in advance

Thanks & Regards,
*Rajarajan*