Github user kavinkumarks commented on the issue:
    I too checked the changes and they look good.The comment from
@anthonycorbacho about usage of "Strategy pattern" for selecting the relevant
redis command instance and executing them is the better way to implement it.
    Also, could we add some test cases for this?

contact infrastructure at or file a JIRA ticket
with INFRA.