Github user AhyoungRyu commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/pull/1525

    @hyonzin Thanks for your contribution and good catch :)
    Actually I added this search feature in #1266 so it's my bad.. Appreciate
for taking care of this.

    Just tested and it seems not working as expected in my 13 inch screen. (FYI
13inch -> about 1248px)

![before](https://cloud.githubusercontent.com/assets/10060731/19407064/80fa4cbe-92d1-11e6-962b-6c615598ddaf.gif)

    So I worked around a bit to fix this, you can check it in my branch:
[please check this
out](https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/compare/master...AhyoungRyu:ZEPPELIN-1552-ahyoung?expand=1).
 With my change it will be like this.

![after](https://cloud.githubusercontent.com/assets/10060731/19407092/4838302a-92d2-11e6-81ce-96c9d2cb2b73.gif)

    If you have time, please check this and let me know how it is! :D

---
with INFRA.
---