GitHub user kavinkumarks reopened a pull request:
[Zeppelin-53] Broken newly created Notebook if there is no permissions to
mkdir on disk
### What is this PR for?
Error message should be shown to the user when there is permission issue
with the 'notebook' storage folder.
### What type of PR is it?
### What is the Jira issue?
### How should this be tested?
* Create the notebook storage folder (i.e zeppelin/notebook) with only read
and execute permission
* Try to create a notebook from UI
* The below error message as in the screenshot should be rendered
### Screenshots (if appropriate)
* Does the licenses files need update? No
* Is there breaking changes for older versions? No
* Does this needs documentation? No
You can merge this pull request into a Git repository by running:
$ git pull https://github.com/kavinkumarks/zeppelin
Alternatively you can review and apply these changes as the patch at:
To close this pull request, make a commit to your master/trunk branch
with (at least) the following in the commit message:
This closes #1535
Author: Kavin <kavin.ku...@imaginea.com>
Show error message to the user when there is permission issue on
If your project is set up for it, you can reply to this email and have your
reply appear on GitHub as well. If your project does not have this feature
enabled and wishes so, or if the feature is enabled but not working, please
contact infrastructure at infrastruct...@apache.org or file a JIRA ticket