Github user kavinkumarks commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/pull/1449

    I am facing issues in my local on running paragraph with md interpreter
since the markdown class name is 'MarkdownInterpreter' in conf/interpreter.json
What should I do to resolve this without deleting the interpreter.json file?

    Thanks,
    Kavin
    MailTo: kavin.ku...@imaginea.com

---