Github user agoodm commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/pull/1534

    @felixcheung
    I updated the documentation and also added the example gif shown in this
PR. In regards to getting python dependencies installed for our CI tests, I
would be glad to help with that. With that in mind though I think I'll hold off
on committing a unit test for pyspark until then since I'll probably get around
to doing this anyway right after this PR gets merged, so not much point in
going through the trouble of excluding the test in the `pom.xml`.

    The reason I put the backend files in `/lib` and not in
`/interpreter/python/lib` is because I didn't want to worry about editing
multiple versions of the same file if these were to be used by another
interpreter (eg, I would also want to have them in `/interpreter/spark/lib`). I
suppose it may be possible to just have a top-level `lib/python` get copied
directly to both directories through maven, but I didn't see the added
complexity being worth it.

    Also on a final note @Leemoonsoo , the previous CI failures have alerted me
to another issue: With `%pyspark`, the output from the last statement in a
paragraph no longer gets automatically printed, eg

    ```python
    %pyspark
    x = 1
    ```
    This is because the do-nothing `displayhook()` call is now always the last
statement thanks to the hook registry. This is only a problem with `%pyspark`,
but not in `python`. I don't know enough about the internals of the former that
would explain the difference, but it might be something we should look into
later.

---
with INFRA.
---