Github user agoodm commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/pull/1632

    Correct, the main reason being that caching it actually increases the build
time. I still have one slight nitpick myself, but I'll leave that up to others
if that is worth pursuing right now (the newly added docker and conda tests
have increased the build time for the python profiles by a good bit, so perhaps
they should be excluded somehow since testing them again here has no benefit)

---
with INFRA.
---