+ dev list

Could somebody please let me know if shiro-LDAP is known to be broken in
master?
So I will stop my attempts to work with 0.7.

[org.apache.zeppelin.server.LdapGroupRealm] for object named 'ldapRealm'.
Please ensure you've specified the fully qualified class name correctly.
        at org.apache.shiro.config.ReflectionBuilder.createNewInstance(
ReflectionBuilder.java:151)
        at org.apache.shiro.config.ReflectionBuilder.buildObjects(Refle
ctionBuilder.java:119)
        at org.apache.shiro.config.IniSecurityManagerFactory.buildInsta
nces(IniSecurityManagerFactory.java:161)

Thanks,
Ruslan