GitHub user cuspymd opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/pull/1731

    [ZEPPELIN-1239] Google WebFont: goog-webfont-dl Grunt task warning and
build error

    ### What is this PR for?
    It is to fix a zeppelin-web build error in Windows 7.
    To fix it, I changed google webfont download module of grunt.

    ### What type of PR is it?
    [Bug Fix]

    ### Todos
    * [ ] - Task

    ### What is the Jira issue?
    [ZEPPELIN-1239]

    ### How should this be tested?
    zeppelin-web build in Windows 7

    ### Screenshots (if appropriate)

    ### Questions:
    * Does the licenses files need update? No
    * Is there breaking changes for older versions? No
    * Does this needs documentation? No

    'spawn UNKNOWN' error occurs on zeppelin-web build processing in windows 7.
    It due to the function 'grunt.util.spawn()' which is called by the module
'grunt-goog-webfont-dl'.
    So I changed this module to 'grunt-google-fonts'.

    $ git pull https://github.com/cuspymd/zeppelin google-fonts

    https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/pull/1731.patch

    This closes #1731

----
commit 1fea68fe08b06f7c5215dc54c5601d52d9386bbf
Author: Myoungdo Park <cusp...@gmail.com>
Date:   2016-12-06T16:12:59Z

    Change google font downloader to fix a build error in win 7

    Curruntly 'spawn UNKNOWN' error occurs on zeppelin-web build processing in
windows 7.
    It due to the function 'grunt.util.spawn()' which is called by the module
'grunt-goog-webfont-dl'.
    So I changed this module to 'grunt-google-fonts'.

----

---
with INFRA.
---