Github user zjffdu commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/pull/1663

    Personally, I think this feature is useful but I just feel that with adding
more new features to zeppelin(especially related with interpreter). We couple
many components closely much more than before. (e.g. We usually we add
parameter to Constructor of class A to allow it access class B). This would add
more complexities to the code base which would make it difficult to add new
features and easy to break some function in future. I think maybe we should
spend some time to do refactoring to make the component boundary more clean. It
would not only make adding new feature easier but also make zeppelin robust and
less error-prone.  This comment is not related with PR but just share my
thoughts of development of zeppelin. We could merge it first and do the
refactoring later. \cc @Leemoonsoo

---
with INFRA.
---