Github user AhyoungRyu commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/pull/1842

    @Leemoonsoo Thanks! I just suggested to have some default message like
other pages (e.g. localhost:8080/#/interpreter -> there is "Manage interpreters
settings. You can create / edit / remove settings. Note can bind / unbind these
interpreter settings.")But it's just minor suggestion :)

    I tried to create new visualization package using HighCharts as you
described in documentation, I didn't face any problem and it's definitely
easier to create than before 👍

![record](https://cloud.githubusercontent.com/assets/10060731/21900170/3a772144-d936-11e6-849d-ce047bb57ccc.gif)

---
with INFRA.