Hi all,

We, currently, have two kind of Interpreter supporting to connect DB which
are PostgresqlInterpreter and JDBCInterpreter. In history, JDBCInterpreter
is based on PostgresqlInterpeter and has the same function with it. I
suggest to remove PostgrsqlInterpreter in Zeppelin's code base because they
have same functions and JDBCInterpreter is now de facto standard. All new
contribution based on JDBC function is provided and added onto
JDBCInterpreter. In old times, I suggested same thing but it wouldn't be
accepted because PostgresqlInterpreter was better then JDBCInterpreter at
that time. But, now, JDBCInterpreter include all functions of
PostgresqlInterpreter and provide better functions.

How do you guys think of it? If it's accepted, 0.8.0 won't have
PostgresqlInterpreter anymore.

Regards,
Jongyoul Lee

--